Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Trunk Or Treat

 Happy 1st Halloween to Beau! This Halloween Holiday has many fun activites that I will post about later, but Beau's first event was the Trunk or Treat. :) He was absolutely adorable!
 Beau was Pooh Bear. Nanna Cecily had this costume all ready for a grandchild to come along. It fit perfectly! Kameron's cute cousins came with us as a gypsy and cat woman.



 Beau has 4 teeth in now. His two bottom and two top. He has started to grind them together making the most awful noise! This drives me bonkers and I am constantly telling him to stop! I hope he doesn't do it much longer. He is grinding his teeth in the picture below..... BIG TROUBLE MISTER!
                      I wish that this picture was more clear. Darn! Look at these good lookin' boys!
 Best Buds! Beau the Bear and Rush the Chicken. These boys are going to have a blast growing up together!
There you have it! The first of many fun years to come of dressing up and having fun!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! He is the most darling Pooh Bear I have ever seen! Those cheeks rock!

    ReplyDelete