Monday, June 8, 2009

SURPRISE!!!!

Surprise everyone! We are going to have a baby! We are totally stoked and couldn't be any happier! We went to the doctor today to check everything out and everything is going perfectly! The baby is just the right size and our due date is January 9th... KAM'S B-DAY! The pictures are a little blurry but still so excited! The top picture shows its heartbeat and it is going so fast! The bottom picture is a close up shot. If you start on the right there is it's head and little arm buds and its bottom :) Sorry it isn't too clear! We are so excited to share this big news with all of you and we will keep you updated as things progress. Love you all!



9 comments:

  1. HOLY COW!!! OK... so I have to tell you. I've been waiting for this post!!! haha. Dave told me the big news cuz ya know... Kam obviously told him. And I had to keep my mouth shut about it. Now I can finally tell you CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting and I'm super happy for you guys! AND you are back in town!!! We should double or something... sorry this is a forever long comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh HOORAY for y'all!!! That is the best news! I know Kam was VERY baby hungry! Good luck with the next few weeks! Hopefully you don't get cursed with morning sickness... If you do I have a few pointers that could help. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! So happy for you Janz! I know you have wanted this for a long time. I hope the whole pregnancy goes perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! :) I'm so excited for you! This is Heidi Emett (used to be Smith) from Hillcrest volleyball. I found your blog through the Cooks' blog and just had to tell you congrats. It looks like you're so happy and that life is treating you well! I'm so happy for you! And I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! I am so glad I get to see the picture. Congrats again :) we miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEY JANZYN AND KAMERON!! I AM STILL SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! THAT WOULD BE AWSOME IF IT WERE BORN ON KAMERONS BDAY THEN IT WOULD BE LIKE UNCLE JIM AND TOMMY!!! COOOOOONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS you two!! That is so exciting. You're going to look so cute preggo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janzyn, I am very excited for you both. I am really excited for your mom and dad to become grandparents. Congratulations tell everyone hello. Love to all Kaylene

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! You'll love being a Mommy!

    ReplyDelete